If you want to use Smart Card authentication in a with ThinApp virtualized Internet Explorer there are a few steps to think about. VMware has published a new knowledge base article which does explain what to do, to support this type of authentication within the virtualized application package.
- VMware vSphere 5.1 now supports VMware View 5.1.x
- Thinapp: PermittedComputers for Active Directory KB article
- VMware Horizon Suite 1.0 licensing overview
- Configure Proxy settings for virtualized Internet Explorer 8
- Performance/Stability issues when using View 5.1.2 Agent on physical machine based desktops