Over at Horizon Flux my colleague Tim from our Professional Services Organization has published a cool tiny Powershell Script which helps you to identify the ThinApp version a package was built with. You can download the script at Tim’s blog for free.
- Launching multiple instances of the VMware View Client for Mac OS X
- Great blog article about ThinApp 4.7 and Horizon AppManager published
- Disable copy and paste or printing within your virtual application
- ThinApp Scripting: Launch virtual application only if a specific process is not running
- Getting Started with ThinApp SDK and Powershell