VMware has published the VMware Horizon Workplace app to the Apple AppStore.
Source (Screenshots): Apple AppStore
VMware Horizon Workspace for iOS enables secure, anywhere access to files, applications and View Desktops from any device. To use VMware Horizon Workspace you need an account on your company’s internal VMware Horizon Workspace system, please contact your system administrator for details.
*View all your files from your other computers and devices.
*Collaborate with people within or external to your organization.
*Upload new and manage your files and folders.
*View files even when offline.
*Access your enterprise applications from anywhere.
*Once device is authorized, no need to remember extra passwords.
*Open your View Desktop with HTML Access or View Client for iOS.
*Easily manage your device and data, including the ability to remote wipe from a central web console.
*Works with iOS 6.x and above
- Firewall settings for a VMware View environment
- VMware Horizon Suite is available for download! Check this!
- VMware Mirage Series Part 3 – Console overview
- Configuring HTML Access for VMware View 5.2
- Protip: Logging into the Horizon Workspace web interface from your Mac without using credentials or SecurID