VMware has published a new Knowledge Base article which describes the parameters PermittedComputers and PermittedComputersAccessDeniedMsg which can be used in the ThinApp package.ini configuration file. Those parameters have been introduced with ThinApp 4.0.1 but haven’t been supported so far what changed now. Please visit the VMware KB article for detailed information. If you like to check the whole ThinApp documentation please visit this site.
- VMware vSphere 5.1 now supports VMware View 5.1.x
- Any questions about the VMware View Enterprise Bundle & Add-On EOL?
- Performance/Stability issues when using View 5.1.2 Agent on physical machine based desktops
- VMware Horizon Suite 1.0 licensing overview
- Virtualizing SAPGUI with ThinApp now officially supported