Today we’ve been to a customer site for a meeting about Horizon Application Manager. The customer did already use Horizon for a bit but they had one issue with their installation. They couldn’t get the single sign on between the Horizon Portal and the Windows Horizon Agent working. Here are the four important points to know to get it working.
- Add the Appliance URL and the Connector URL to the trusted zones in Internet Explorer.
- Configure the Internet Explorer for AD credential handling/forwarding in the Internet Options.
- Add the connector’s certificate to the client’s trusted certificate store.
- Enable Kerberos authentication within Horizon Application Manager. (Enable Active Directory Support)
- SSL certificates in VMware View environments
- Installing VMware Horizon Workspace Part 2
- Adding standard URLs/Hyperlinks/Websites to Horizon Application Manager
- Configure Proxy settings for virtualized Internet Explorer 8
- Enabling Smart Card authentication with a ThinApp Internet Explorer application