The wait is over! VMware has just published a new knowledge base article which points to an update for ESXi. This patch closes the gap between vSphere 5.1 and View 5.1.x. The update for ESXi requires a host reboot as of the release notes which you can find here. (Release Notes for ESXi510-20121001)
I guess the fixed issue in regards to View is: http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2034550
PR923756: When the View Storage Accelerator feature is enabled in View, Multiple Content-Based Read Cache (CBRC) disable requests issued from View to hostd might cause View to lose connectivity to an ESXi host.
- VMware Horizon Suite 1.0 licensing overview
- Thinapp: PermittedComputers for Active Directory KB article
- Performance/Stability issues when using View 5.1.2 Agent on physical machine based desktops
- Any questions about the VMware View Enterprise Bundle & Add-On EOL?
- Enabling Smart Card authentication with a ThinApp Internet Explorer application