Chuck Hirstius has released a public version of his cool tool PCoIP Log Viewer.
- Parsing and graphical display of PCoIP performance metrics from PCoIP server log files (View 4.x, 5.0)
- Real-time display of PCoIP WMI counters (View 5.0)
- Ability to store WMI sessions for later review
- WMI-Rewind™ for DVR-like capability to move forward and back through time while viewing (or reviewing) a WMI session
- Tabbed interface to display multiple concurrent WMI sessions and/or log files
- Drag-and-Drop display of multiple (parsed) log files for easy/rapid opening when troubleshooting
- Export of saved WMI sessions to XLSX format for custom analysis and graphing