Check out this blog post on the VMware End User Computing Blog and you’ll learn more about the new VMware View Android client! The Android Client will be available from the App Market today. Here just a few features included in the version.
- A new look and feel – The View Client for Android features the NEW blue look and feel of the VMware View clients!
- Multiple broker support – If you have more than one VMware View broker in your organization, you can can easily access your desktop from all of them via the Android client
- Desktop Shortcuts – Quickly connect with as many as four recent desktop via shortcuts
- Virtual trackpad – Control your desktop on a granular level just like you would control the mouse on a laptop
- Custom keyboard toolbar – Super easy access to all of the special keys not found on the Android default keynboard
- Honeycomb 3.x support – Made from the ground up for the new generation of Android tablets
- Custom gestures – Invoke keyboard, scrolling, etc are as easy as ever and simple to use
- VMware View Security Server support (best experience) – No need to have VPN when you use VMware View Security Server
- Background tasking – Switch between apps on your tablet and come right back