Kudos today go to @PCoIP_Guru on Twitter, who spotted that Teradici just released a new firmware version and also a new version of the PCoIP Management Console.
Firmware 3.4.0 Release Generally Available
Feature highlights include:
· Support for “T=1″ PIV CAC Smartcards
· Support for smartcard bridging override (for post-session smartcard authentication)
· Enhanced Event Log and configuration options
o Ability to turn on/off the additional logging from the event logging web page
o Increased the number of messages stored in the event log
o Changed the default event log from terse to verbose (added rate limiting on the message writes to allow this change)
o Support for Syslog to allow PCoIP Zero Clients or PCoIP Host Cards to transmit event log messages to a remote location
· Enhanced message information for user visible On-Screen-Display (OSD) messages
· Additional component support (i.e. ACL886 Realtek audio codec) for 1:1 remote workstation sessions using PCoIP Host Cards and PCoIP Zero Clients.
· RDP module components including UI tabs have been removed.
Fix for DOT4-based printers
Fix for file copy error for camera based peripherals
Fixed audio codec issue (Realtek ALC886) when resuming from sleep mode in a workstation environment (Windows7 and Vista)
Fixed issue that prevented connection to VMware View Connection Server through certain network load balancers.
Audio quality and audio recording improvements
Fixed Ethernet PHY POST test problems
Fixed PCoIP Host Card reset under network loss scenario
Fixed OSD crash on 270 degree rotation
Support for multiple monitors with identical EDID information
PCoIP Management Console 1.5.20 Generally Available
· Updates to support Firmware 3.4.0
· Support for USB bridging override
· DHCP Static IP fall-back configuration
· Syslog configuration
· Support for auto-configuration capability for newly discovered PCoIP Zero Clients
· Automatic update of firmware and configuration settings for newly discovered Zero Clients
· Support for updating the on-screen display (OSD) connection screen logo for PCoIP Zero Clients and PCoIP Host Cards
· Profile application updates
· Support for applying a firmware file to a profile
· Option to specify operation when profile firmware is different from the device firmware etc
· Support for scheduling Profile application
· Option for Management Console to reboot PCoIP devices after profile application is complete
· Support for multiple Management Consoles in a single network
Visit the Teradici Tech Support website for the download.