Teradici released a new firmware for PCoIP zero clients. This release is only a maintenance release, which fixes some issues from version 3.3.0.
Here is an excerpt from the official release notes:
- VMware View 4.6 or newer is required to use USB enhancements in Firmware 3.3.x.
- Fixed USB audio issue with VMware View guests running Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit host OS
- Fixed an issue where PCoIP Zero Clients could not connect to the VMware View Connection Server through certain load balancers
- Fixed an issue with a Logitech ClearChat wireless headset
- Fixed degraded performance with PCoIP Host cards on networks with packet loss, high latency, and/or low bandwidth
- Fixed password protection default setting
- Fixed CAC PIV endpoint smart card issue
- Fix for invalid OEM VPD (vendor product information) content
- Fixed issue with OSD appearing on the wrong set of monitors in certain quad display PCoIP Zero Clients
- Fixed issue with Power-over-Ethernet failing to power devices if VLAN enabled
- Language translation updates
- Low Initial Quality for PCoIP Zero Clients connected to PCoIP Host Cards (15134-636)
- CD/DVD drive interoperability
- Refer to the list of CD/DVD drives that have been tested. See What CD/DVD drives have been tested with Firmware 3.3.x? (15134-566).
- Note that a session disconnect may occur occasionally on disc eject/insert
We can expect all vendors to release their proven version of this firmware version soon.