Teradici, the leader in delivering true PC experience over IP networks announced the availability of the Teradici PCoIP Management Console, a software that enables administrators to manage an entire enterprise deployment of PCoIP devices from a central point. The new console allows configuration and monitoring of PCoIP based zero client devices and host devices.
Some of the tasks which can be achieved are:
- Graphically view PCoIP device status and connection information
- Assign static connection between host and zero client devices
- Access and update the configuration of all PCoIP devices
- Manage devices individually or by group
- Update device firmware to enable new functionality
- View device log files
- Manage over 2000 PCoIP devices from a single instance
More information can be found on the Teradici website.