Today VMware announced View 4, the industry’s first purpose built solution for delivering desktops as a managed service. The new version provides a consistent high performance desktop experience to the end users and reduces the total cost of desktop ownership by 50%. Based on VMware vSphere 4 the new solution offers Simplified Desktop Management, Automated Desktop Provisioning a Superior End User Experience and more. This is the first version with the new built-in software version of Teradici’s PCoIP protocol which is developed to address the broadest range of use cases and deployment options and deliver a high-performance desktop experience, even over high latency and low bandwidth connections.
You can check out View 4 on the brand new website at: http://www.vmware.com/products/view/ We’ll provide you with more technical information in the next days.
- Pivot3 and Teradici Join Forces to Deliver High Performance VDI solutions
- Teradici Announces Multi-Protocol Hardware Zero Client for Virtual Desktops
- F5 solution landing page for VMware View
- New Book! VMware View 5: Building a Successful Virtual Desktop
- Teradici Arch Enables High Performance & Security in Microsoft RDS Environments