There is a new VDI design guide available at the NetApp blogs which you should definitely should take a look on. It describes how to setup a VDI infrastructure for 2000 seats based on NFS storage. A great read.
More information: Link to the whitepaper
- VMware Mirage Series Part 2 – Server installation and first console login
- VMware teaming with Cisco to accelerate desktop deployment
- Sponsor Webinars: Software-Defined Storage Architecture & Microsoft Storage Best Practises
- Atlantis ILIO Persistent VDI 4.0
- Free VMware View Bootcamp starting at 19th July